Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 3: this is it!

Pheeewww...finally I got to reach the final day!

If I could slightly take it easy in the first two days, it was a whole different story on the third day, which was luckily the last and final day! Yeaaay..!! :-)

I practically couldn't do anything yesterday. My head was truly spinning around, my body was extremely weak, but I didn't feel any stomachache at all, which I initially thought I would. It was just the total weakness that got me so badly. I tried to drink more water, eat more fruits. It worked, for a while but then I felt week again. I spent most of the day laying down in bed or in front of TV.

That was one of the reasons why I didn't update this blog last night like in the previous two days.

This morning, I took two glass of waters and a slice of wheat breath with mixed-fruits jam. All the dreams of eating nasi padang, mie goreng, pempek, etc... have gone in astray! Hmm...temporarily? :-)

So from that 3-day refraining from one of the world's greatest gifts (food!), what am I gonna get? Well, today I feel a way much lighter in my body weight. My belly becomes flatter (oops! there you go, I just revealed one secret). But unfortunately, I just got the fact from Internet: In the initial period of eating fruit, weight loss can be drastic, but this will only happen for a while for once the body has done nature’s work, it will naturally gain weight... oh, poor me...!

However, I believed that the benefits that I would get from this detox would not happen in the short term but it would be an investment in the long run. 20 years of McDonald can not be cleansed in just 3 days! Oh I wish it could be that easy! It would take times and investments, which at least I have just made one. I just need to monitor and maintain "my investment" so that I one day I could reap the benefit with multiple value....keep my finger tightly crossed! :-)

Thanks to my friend, Ricky who have introduced me to this cleansing method.
This afternoon, let's wish that my weakness will go away so that I could go hanging out with Nitto and the rest gank.

No comments: